Third General Assembly
September 21 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
We are welcoming in Autumn with our last General Assembly (GA) of 2019 on Saturday, September 21 at Community Voices Heard’s office at 388 Ann St, Newburgh, NY from 11AM-1pm.
This GA will be less formal than usual. We’ll work together to figure out what sorts of events and actions we want our chapter to do over the next three months. Please bring your calendars – we’ll be making plans!
We do have some business to discuss, including whether to incorporate the chapter and formally voting on the establishment of some chapter working groups. Please review the agenda below, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything you’d like to add.
- Adopt Rusty’s Rules for meeting procedure
- Approve minutes from our first and second General Assemblies
- Incorporating the Chapter into a 501c(4)
- Workplan & Working Groups
- Working Group Charters (please take a look at the proposed charter for our Recruitment, Onboarding, & Culture Working Group)
- Breakout sessions
- Report back/Work plan drafting
- Working Budget
- Reminder: Officer elections in February
- Member announcements